Okay y’all, in my last post we got hitched. It was amazing. Perfect, in our eyes. I even received a phone call from Mama Knight saying she happy cried for a half hour after seeing Mr. Knight say his vows. Now, let’s keep this Wedding recap bandwagon rollin’ with another video. Whatcha say about that? So, here’s what happened after all our happy tears, stubborn rings, and sweet kisses.
♥ Our Wedding // Pre-Reception from Mrs Gator on Vimeo.
This video is filled with lots of kisses, family portraits, one sweet little flower girl, and some silly bridal party peeps. This was one of my favorite segments from our video by Rydell Productins. We were so happy to finally be MARRIED!!!
Stay tuned for our First Dance. Yes, we had dance lessons, we practiced a whole lot, and we recorded it all to share with y’all. Still need to put a little video montage of it together… this should be interesting!
Isn’t recapping so much more fun with video?
And in case you missed it, this is what’s happened so far on our Wedding Recap journey:
- Mr. Knight mini-cried during the Ceremony
- We recapped, via Video, everything that happened Pre-Ceremony
- I was late getting my booty to the altar
- Mr. Knight and I were attacked by bubbles
- We had our first look on a bridge
- A special moment with Gator Dad
- We got silly with our iPhones
- The girls and I mastered laughing
- I put on that little white dress
- The boys got full of themselves
- I was hungover while getting our hair did
- We rehearsed with yummy BBQ
- The ladies lunched