When we last left off, I had just arrived (a little late) to the altar. We’re going to take a moment before moving on to the ceremony (and our ceremony “confession”) and recap all that’s happened so far… through VIDEO!!!
As you can see, our Wedding video is IN! I’m beyond excited. Erika Rydell of Rydell Productions really captured our day beautifully. While this isn’t our final video (just the proof), I couldn’t wait till our final video was in to start sharing with y’all.
Stay tuned for more video recaps! Oh, and Happy New Year’s Eve my Gator Bride sweeties!
And in case you missed it, this is what’s happened so far:
- I was late getting my booty to the altar
- Mr. Knight and I were attacked by bubbles
- We had our first look on a bridge
- A special moment with Gator Dad
- We got silly with our iPhones
- The girls and I mastered laughing
- I put on that little white dress
- The boys got full of themselves
- I was hungover while getting our hair did
- We rehearsed with yummy BBQ
- The ladies lunched